TAIKOTILE Payment methods are PayPalVisaMasterCardWestern Union, and Telegraphic Transfer (T/T). By the way, if you pay for the shipping of the sample, it is better to pay with PayPal. Thank you!

And if you make an order, you should pay 30% of the total purchase price within 7-days after signing the contract, and we will prepare the ceramic tile within the contract period. After you settle the remaining 70% of the payment, we will ship the ceramic tiles. Thank you for your understanding, and We look forward to your business. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

About Price

TAIKOTILE is a wholesale and retail ceramic tile merchant. So we will set the price based on the quantity of your order. And please contact me about which product you want to consult and tell us your needs. Thank you for understanding!